Traditionally, your First Anniversary is celebrated with paper. Why paper? Paper is made of threads intertwined that become stronger with each thread. Symbolic of Marriage, the threads that intertwine your life, now make your stronger as a couple but start out as delicate threads needing nurturing.
Gifts to buy for your First Wedding Anniversary.
- Movie Tickets or Event Tickets printed on paper.
- Outdoor Picnic Basket with Paper Plates and cups.
- Custom Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of your Wedding.
- Letters to My Love. Handwritten memories of the year to cherish forever.
- Paper Flowers.
- Have your vows framed.
- Have your wedding dress and suit sketched and framed.
- A book of the best love poems.
- Maps that highlight where you met, got engaged and started your family.
- A deck of playing cards made into a romantic game.