Top 10 Gifts For Your Husband Or Wife On Your First Anniversary. How To Celebrate Your First Anniversary Traditionally.
Traditionally, your First Anniversary is celebrated with paper. Why paper? Paper is made of threads intertwined that become stronger with each thread. Symbolic of Marriage, the threads that intertwine your life, now make your stronger as a couple but start out as delicate threads needing nurturing.
Gifts to buy for your First Wedding Anniversary.
- Movie Tickets or Event Tickets printed on paper.
- Outdoor Picnic Basket with Paper Plates and cups.
- Custom Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of your Wedding.
- Letters to My Love. Handwritten memories of the year to cherish forever.
- Paper Flowers.
- Have your vows framed.
- Have your wedding dress and suit sketched and framed.
- A book of the best love poems.
- Maps that highlight where you met, got engaged and started your family.
- A deck of playing cards made into a romantic game.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Missing Piece Puzzle Blog
Let's face it, assembling a challenging puzzle can have evoke a variety of emotions that you might not have felt for a while, anywhere from the feeling of complete euphoria, all the way to complete and utter frustration, especially if you've broken a piece of your puzzle. Besides a missing piece to your puzzle, which we can fix, a broken puzzle piece can also be a very frustrating experience. Don't toss your puzzle into the trash because we have great news! We can help you fix your broken puzzle piece easily.