Wedding Planning Timeline -Getting Started To Alleviate Stress. Where To Start Today.
Congratulations on your Engagement. If you are Newly Engaged this helpful list can alleviate stress in planning for your Wedding.
Twelve Months Before Your Wedding...
Tips and Suggestions That Help Alleviate Stress
- Announce your engagement to your family and friends.
- Set a Date for the Wedding.
- Set a Budget that is realistic for you and stick with it.
- Ask Your Wedding Party
- Start looking at wedding venues. It's helpful to research first.
- Pinterest Boards help you organize. Start a Pinterest Wedding Board now.
- Organize any receipts or information from Vendors in a file folder.
- If you are using a Wedding Planner it's time to look now.
- Wedding Theme? Colors?
- Visit Wedding Venues and Book Early to ensure your date.
- Draft a Wedding Guest List. This will change but getting an idea is helpful.
- Talk with your Wedding Officiant and book them early.
The Missing Piece Puzzle Company
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in The Missing Piece Puzzle Blog
Have you lost a jigsaw puzzle piece for a favorite puzzle? Do you need a replacement piece for a puzzle but the company no longer produces the puzzle? Here's a How-To Guide on making a replacement piece for a jigsaw puzzle that's easy to do and will save your puzzle from the recycling can.
How To Make A Puzzle Piece in just a few steps...