Extra Large Kids Puzzle with Big Pieces 15 pieces
$ 39.99 USD $ 44.99 USD
Please select all options.
Photo Upload Recommendations for a High Quality Puzzle
Simply click the displayed "browse" button to view the files on your computer's hard drive, floppy drive or digital camera. Select the image file you wish to upload and click OK. Now just click the "Add to Cart" button for the product you desire, and your photo will automatically be uploaded to our production servers and electronically attached to your order.
Please note the following:
Files must be 20MB or smaller and jpeg format. The upload time will depend on the file size and your Internet connection speed. Please be patient when uploading a large image.
Please try to use the best-quality image possible.
Uploading from Cell Phone
If you are uploading a photo from a cell phone, please be sure to transfer the file in its highest resolution. For example, on the IPhone, please transfer the file as "Actual Size". Most files are compressed when transferred, leading to a loss of clarity and resolution. Transferring at the highest setting will provide better results.
Best Size for Image
Depending on print area and size of your photo, minimum photo size requirements will vary. For best print quality your photo needs to be at 300 dpi. For example, if your photo is 3000 x 2400 pixels in size, it will print best at 10 x 8 inches or smaller.
Our photo editing process will inform you if your image is below minimum size.
If your image is below the minimum resolution/size requirements, do not simply increase the size in your editing software. You must either rescan the image or use a higher-quality image.
Older Generation Phone Cameras
Please note that most older generation phone cameras will produce photos of very low quality that are too small for print reproduction. Photos downloaded from Facebook are also of lower quality.
When scanning in photographs, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or more. When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution. You can always reduce the resolution later. Low-resolution images cannot be increased without loss of image quality.
Cropping of Image
Your image will be reproduced as it appears. In some cases, we may crop the image for size, to fit the product you order. Close-ups and images with bright colors will produce the best results.
(We reserve the right to refuse reproduction of submitted photos at our discretion should they be licensed, copyrighted, or deemed inappropriate for language, content or material.)
CUSTOM PUZZLE PIECE DESCRIPTION
Here is the breakdown of our 16x20 inch puzzles:
- Our 15-piece puzzle features extra-large puzzle pieces. Perfect for showing great detail. Pieces vary but are approximately 4 x 5 inches each.
- Our 30 piece is excellent for 3 to 5-year-old children who are getting their puzzling skills on. This is a very versatile puzzle and is popular in our shop.
- Our 63-piece is a really nice puzzle for anyone with large pieces and a size that is perfect for framing. Pieces are large and easy to handle.
- Our 104-piece puzzle is a very popular puzzle for the family portrait. Each piece averages 1.5 x 2 inches, which is large.
- *Our 320-piece puzzle is the most popular puzzle, as the pieces are approximately 1x1 inch and easily handled by puzzlers who have advanced skills.
- *Our 500 piece is very challenging, featuring pieces that are very similar in shape and size but are not exact. This puzzle is recommended for the expert, as it is very challenging! Not for the faint of heart. Please choose a photo that is colorful and has a variety of textures.
**Our 320 and 500 piece puzzles are recommended for the expert plus puzzler. The puzzles feature pieces that are similarly shaped, sized, and cut that present an additional challenge. It is recommended that photos for these piece counts have a variety of colors and patterns. Similarly colored/patterned photos should be avoided.